Terms and Conditions
Sorry, now for the boring bit...
- Tickets are valid for 2018 only
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Bands and timings for event are subject to change
- Whilst we will try our best to ensure the event takes place, it is just possible, although very unlikely, that the event may be cancelled due to factors out of our control such as extreme adverse weather conditions
- LSS accepts no responsibility for personal accident or injury, nor loss or theft of personal items,during the event
- The site operates a zero tolerance stance towards under-age drinking or use of banned substances
- The management of LSS reserve the right to refuse admission if necessary
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and supervised at all times
- LSS operates a no glass policy
- The use of Chinese Lanterns or Fireworks is banned and will be confiscated if found
- LSS respectfully asks you not to bring any alcohol or food on site which has been purchased elsewhere
- Only guide dogs and other disability assistance dogs are allowed within the festival site
- No parking is allowed in Linton village or Village Hall car park. There is a well sign-posted car park only a short walk from the venue.
- Four disabled parking spaces are available in front of The Alma Inn but these must be reserved in advance
- This is an outdoor event so you are advised to bring suitable clothing, chairs and torch.